Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 3, 2021 at 8:37 pm

usmanA

HI,
I have translated my webshop from English to the Dutch language. after that some part of my account page is not working with the dutch language for example logout is not working with dutch but if I change the default language to English then it is working.
I would like to ask you for your assistance.
looking forward to hearing from you.

March 3, 2021 at 9:00 pm
March 4, 2021 at 3:34 am #8223427

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Go to WooCommerce->WooCommerce multilingual->Store URLs and review the URLs.

Some of the URLS(the ones with 404 errors) have spaces in them which then adds '+' causing 404 errors.

To resolve get each URL that has a + in it and causes a 404 and search for it in String translation.

for example "verander+adres", replace the space with '-' then the issue will be resolved, you might have to search as just "verander" and with the option " Vertalingen meenemen" enabled.

let me know your results, please.

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 7.33.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 7.29.43 PM.png
March 4, 2021 at 6:04 pm #8230811

usmanA

Hi there,
i am trying to find ou the string with the name of "uitloggen+van+de+klant" OR "uitloggen" but can not found.
secondly, in-store URL, when I clicked on "+" to translate the "Endpoint: uitloggen+van+de+klant" the page just hanged and I cannot do anything there

Logout1.PNG
Logoout2.PNG
March 4, 2021 at 6:59 pm #8231353

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

That's because of the "+", filtering by WP Endpoints will display all results.

hidden link

Since the default language of the site was changed I'd recommend using String Translation to translate the endpoints.

I have fixed the endpoints with space, please review the front end and let me know your results

The topic ‘[Closed] Account page results in 404’ is closed to new replies.