This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
January 18, 2016 at 8:23 pm #790567

Nina Gonzalez

I am trying to: create a Spanish translation of a Custom Post Type.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: staging1.earthcharter.org

I expected to see: all the ACF fields that appear on the english page to also appear on the new language template so I can properly populate them (button name, URL, select location). I have access to many of the fields, but some are missing.

Instead, I got:

January 19, 2016 at 2:01 pm #791288

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Please apologise for the delay in answering. This is not usual in this forum. I'll take care of your ticket and reply time will be shorter from now.

Can you please increase the memory limit to 256MB:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Your configuration now is 40M and the minimum requirements are 128M

Can you please update WPML and it´s add ons to their latests versions and let me know if the issue persists after that? Please back up your site before updating.

I you haven´t done it before, can you please take a look at this documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/setting-wpml-advanced-custom-fields/

If the issue persists, please try the following:
-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all non WPML related plugins, keep also ACF
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Thanks for your cooperation.

Let me know your results please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

The topic ‘[Closed] ACF custom fields do not appear on other language template’ is closed to new replies.