Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 14, 2017 at 11:32 am #1298113

patrizio-romanoD

Please consider first:
this is about the tenth WPML installation I'm working on, all with ACF.
All fields are set to "translate" in multilingual content setup.
WP, ACF, all WPML are at their latest update.

I am trying to:

Translate 3 ACF groups, about 24 fields in total.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:

hidden link
(Beta)

I expected to see:
After I set all the configuration I mentioned above, I open a random ACF group and click duplicate.

Instead, I got:
This just blasts ALL the ACF fields, in both languages, leaving me with void ACF groups only.

Steps to duplicate the issue:
I made a backup and restore for the third time, now everything is fine, except for the fields expecting to be translated.
So, just get into one ACF group, flag 'duplicate' option, and save.

June 15, 2017 at 12:23 pm #1299036

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

This seems to be a bug and has already been reported to our developers. This is happening with the latest version of ACFML.

At the moment, unfortunately, I have no workaround about this. We'll keep you updated here on any news about this issue.

Thank you.

July 28, 2017 at 7:27 pm #1330055

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

This problem has been fixed in the latest version of ACF Multilingual, 0.6.

Please update the ACF ML to the latest version and let me know if the problem persists.

Note that it is recommended to backup your site before updating your plugins.

Thank you.