This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 11:06 am #3884085

gianandreaV

I'm getting the following error related to a ACF PRO gallery field :

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/vhosts/tenaxinternational.com/staging.tenaxinternational.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 247

Notice: wpdb::prepare è stato richiamato in maniera scorretta. La query si aspetta un placeholder, ma è stato passato un array di placeholder. Leggi Debugging in WordPress per maggiori informazioni. (Questo messaggio è stato aggiunto nella versione 4.9.0.) in /var/www/vhosts/tenaxinternational.com/staging.tenaxinternational.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Errore sul database di WordPress: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 9]
SELECT wpml_translations.translation_id, wpml_translations.element_id, wpml_translations.language_code, wpml_translations.source_language_code, wpml_translations.trid, wpml_translations.element_type FROM 2m03uR0AvW_icl_translations wpml_translations JOIN 2m03uR0AvW_posts p ON wpml_translations.element_id = p.ID AND wpml_translations.element_type = CONCAT('post_', p.post_type) JOIN 2m03uR0AvW_icl_translations tridt ON tridt.element_type = wpml_translations.element_type AND tridt.trid = wpml_translations.trid WHERE

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/vhosts/tenaxinternational.com/staging.tenaxinternational.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 257

Warning: Illegal offset type in /var/www/vhosts/tenaxinternational.com/staging.tenaxinternational.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 258

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /var/www/vhosts/tenaxinternational.com/staging.tenaxinternational.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 262

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

May 24, 2019 at 3:19 pm #3885999

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Carlos