This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 9:50 am #3680729

jillH-2

I am trying to:
add translation fields to a 'search filter'
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 25, 2019 at 10:00 am #3680871

jillH-2

the fields overall_dimension and price without commas are not there in the filed list on the translation page, so on the language, the query is unable to find these fields and returns the empty. I have enabled these fields from WPML setting but still not visible

April 25, 2019 at 4:10 pm #3684447

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.6) after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 25, 2019 at 9:37 pm #3686047

jillH-2

Can't update the plugin becauseit is asking for the key code and it doesn't like the key code I put in . have checked the correct URL of the site. Don't know what else to do...

April 26, 2019 at 9:47 am #3689323

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please try the following steps and make sure you can upgrade WPML or not.

1) Visit WPML.org>>My Account>>Sites
2) Delete the current registration key for the site
3) Add a new registration key for the site
4) Visit Site Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New
5) Click on *Commercial Tab*
6) Unregister the WPML registration
7) Register with the new key

Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#automated-updates

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] ACF fields, just two fields are not appearing in the translation section’ is closed to new replies.