Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
April 19, 2021 at 3:22 pm

martinH-16

We are using ACF fields and Oxygen builder but the images are not showing up on the translation, even when set to Copy.

April 19, 2021 at 4:17 pm
April 19, 2021 at 4:39 pm #8574645

martinH-16

I finished setting up the sandbox. I foun that there may be some problem with not loading CSS styles...

April 19, 2021 at 4:44 pm #8574679

martinH-16

Now it is funny that in sandbox, no ACF text fields translation work, no image work, but file works fine.

April 19, 2021 at 5:03 pm #8574837

martinH-16

Maybe I found the problem - WPML copy ACF field "file" which is set to display file URL and display it as array.

original.png
wrong.png
April 19, 2021 at 7:31 pm #8575619

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I did some testing in the staging site and found if I set the individual fields to Copy Once and update the English page, then I see the translated content in the Spanish page. I also see the video in both languages, so I think just changing this setting and updating the page will resolve the issue. Can you please test on your live site and let me know if that works?