This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 20, 2018 at 9:38 am #2751626

greigC

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to get the ACF fielsds to show in both languages in the admin. I have to reset the af fields each time to diplay in the post.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I have troied variuos online solutions and cant resolve. I am using the wordporess editor for translations,so I require the fields to display in both languges in the admin for posts.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Yes on my site

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 21, 2018 at 9:22 am #2754532

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I will be helping you with this issue.

1, Please send me detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem on your site. Be specific and include screenshots where you think it will make understanding what to do more clear.

Don´t forget to inlcude the names of the ACF fields you are not seeing.

2. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

3. PHP memory allocated to WordPress
You still only have 40M allocated. You need a minimum of 128M for WPML to work correctly. Please add this line to your wp-config.php file

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); 

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] ACF fields not showing in all languages on posts’ is closed to new replies.