This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by romauldT 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 1:23 pm

romauldT

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to display images called by an ACF image field to a translated version of a page.

I am trying to fix the issue on the field hero_image so that I can recreate the correct settings throughout the site.

I have the ACF field set to "translate" and have a translated version of the image.

On my original language page (English) when I inspect the image in devtools I see the URL. When I look at the translated page (French) the I no longer get the URL but the image ID instead. I have looked at various topics on your support forum but can't seem to recreate the solutions detailed on those posts.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

The "How to handle Image and other post object fields" guide:

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/#how-to-handle-image-and-post-object-fields

Is there a similar example that we can see?

See images

What is the link to your site?

My site is currently hosted on a local server during development. I can create a duplicator file if required.

Thanks for your assistance.

July 8, 2019 at 10:52 pm #4166039

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank zou for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I realized we received two tickets about the same issue.

Your request has been answered here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/acf-image-field-translation/

Please make sure to not answer on this ticket anymore. I will be replying on the above mentioned thread.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 9, 2019 at 7:23 am #4167977

romauldT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!