This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 1:26 pm #3673395

maiduS

Hello!

I have a strange problem. I have used ACF PRO with WPML many times and never had this issue where ACF option page is not cooperationg. The problem is when I update any language information on ACF option page it copies all fields to all other languages. I cannot get this fixed. Please help.

I have transferred my page to development server and the url for it is hidden link

April 24, 2019 at 2:57 pm #3674435

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier developers and I will update here just as soon as I have more information. Thanks!

April 24, 2019 at 3:28 pm #3674687

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I just heard back from our developers and it seems that with the latest version of ACF Multilingual, the options strings need to be translated via WPML -> String Translation. Please try that and let me know if this resolves the issue.

Also, I will be reporting this to our documentation team so that they can update the instructions for translating theme options.