I am trying to:
I have created an Option Page with ACF. Inside this option page there is a repeater field with subfields inside. The repeater field is very simple: image + link.
It works fine in the original language but it does not appear in the translated pages.
Ths field (a image, a logo), does not have to be translated, it just have to appear.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Original lang: works fine: hidden link
Secondary lang: doesn't see: hidden link
I expected to see:
Look at the bottom of hidden link the logos area. Thats what should appear too in the spanish page.
Instead, I got:
Look at the bottom of hidden link Yo can see the logos area does't appear
I give you extra info. What I have done:
1) I have created one ACF Option Subpage "Colaboradores"
2) I have created one ACF Field Group "Colaborador"
3) I have connected the ACF Field Group to the ACF Option Subpage
4) Inside the ACF Field Group I have created a repeater field
5) Inside this repeater field I have selected the Translation Preferences to Copy option
6) Inside this repeater field I have created 3 fields
7) Inside this 3 fields I have selected the Translation Preferences to Copy option too
Here is the issue:
Now, I go to "Colaboradores" Option Subpage and I create several "Colaboradores".
And here is the issue: when I change the language flag in the header of the Admin, to a secondary language, there are not "Colaboradores" created.
What I expected to see is the same "Colaboradores", because I have selected "Copy" in Translation Preferences.