Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
June 14, 2017 at 1:41 pm #1298246

paulinaS-2

Hi Andrey,
Radio fileds look fine on the backend but they need to be updated to be visible in the second language on the frontend. On the other hand image and file fields do not copy at all (the are not visible in the backend as well).
I am using the following code to display the text and radio fields

<div class="lokal-details">
<?php 

while (have_posts()) {
  the_post();
  the_content();
  }
?> 
  <table class="lokal-table">
    <tr><td>Area</td><td><?php the_field('powierzchnia'); ?> m2</tr>
    <tr><td>Status</td><td><?php

// vars
$pietro = get_field('status');

?>
<?php echo $pietro['label']; ?></tr>
    <tr><td>Floor</td><td>
   <?php

// vars
$pietro = get_field('pietro');

?>
<?php echo $pietro['label']; ?></td></tr>
    <tr><td>Number of rooms</td><td><?php the_field('liczba_pokoi'); ?></td></tr>
  </table>
</div>
June 15, 2017 at 8:25 pm #1299455

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Thank you for the update! To not mix many issues in one ticket, let's stick one issue in one ticket.
May I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Let me test what I've got. Soon I'll back to you.

June 19, 2017 at 1:29 pm #1301078

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Sorry for the delay! I was able to reproduce the issue, and I have escalated it to our compatibility team for their feedback. I'll update you here as soon as I have more news on this.

In the meantime, please use the workaround known for you, like updating the duplicated post.

March 2, 2018 at 5:02 am #1533885

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Sorry for the very late response. For your kind information, this bug is fixed in the development version of WPML and it will be included in the upcoming version(WPML 4.0). It is in QA stage now. So the released date is not fixed yet.

We will update you when we have an update on the release date. Thank you for your patience. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] ACF Pro labels do not display properly’ is closed to new replies.