This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I've tried to update Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual 2 times, and every time it changes variable products into single products.

Solution: I started with updating the plugins and it worked.

Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 6, 2018 at 10:06 am #2710247

jannekeW

Tell us what you are trying to do? I've tried to update Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual 2 times, and every time it changes variable products into single products.
I first updated it on my test page, but there it didn't occur. So now I'm reluctant to do any update again. Can you help me with this?

Is there any documentation that you are following? No.

Is there a similar example that we can see? No, as long as I don't update it....

What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 6, 2018 at 8:44 pm #2712326

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

If I understood correctly, the issue didn't happen in the test site. Is this correct?

Please update all outdated plugins to their latest version, specially WPML plugins. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.

Note: Don't forget to create a full backup of the site before making any change.

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 7, 2018 at 8:04 am #2713659

jannekeW

Hi Carlos,
I started with updating the plugins at the bottom now and it worked. Thanks for the tip!

September 7, 2018 at 12:37 pm #2714668

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos