Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
January 4, 2021 at 5:36 pm #7775321

ericH-27

I am trying to:
Activate both acfml and wp-seo-multilingual. When doing so, I receive a critical error.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Disabled the plugins so that the site can continue to function. No page to link to.

I expected to see:
No Error. The files that claim to not exist, do exist. I see them on the server.

Instead, I got:
A critical error.

( Remove site location )

Warning: include(/SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/vendor/composer/../../classes/Utils.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/acfml/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/vendor/composer/../../classes/Utils.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php73/pear') in /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/acfml/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML\WPSEO\Utils' not found in /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/classes/class-wpml-wpseo-should-create-redirect.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(154): WPML_WPSEO_Should_Create_Redirect->add_hooks() #1 /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(92): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->run_factory(Object(WPML_WPSEO_Main_Factory)) #2 /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(76): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->load_factory(Object(WPML_WPSEO_Main_Factory)) #3 /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/ in /SiteLocation/wp-content/plugins/wp-seo-multilingual/classes/class-wpml-wpseo-should-create-redirect.php on line 29
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

January 7, 2021 at 11:18 am #7792755

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I see this is a multisite installation.

Please do not network activate the WPML plugins. Instead, install and activate the plugins within each networked site

If you do this, does the same issue happen?

Is this site "live"? Or can I troublshoot if if the error still happens?

THanks

The topic ‘[Closed] acfml and wp-seo-multilingual cause a critical error’ is closed to new replies.