This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 18, 2019 at 10:51 am

adisH

I am trying to: i m trying to activate addons media tranlation , string translation and woocmmerce multilanual site will stopped working -

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (issue inside admin panel)

I expected to see: i expected to active all addons and working proper like ACF have issue. with gallery field.

Instead, I got: i got site stopped working.

April 18, 2019 at 11:12 am #3638669

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

1- I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

2- I have activated WPML plugins in your site and I can’t see any error after activating them.

3- If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

April 18, 2019 at 1:08 pm #3639355
adisH

I still have issue with category page showing all products of other language and i hit pagination i will show nothing in English language becuase there is only single product.

i need to show only active language products.

In ACF gallery field not translated when a copy content from default langauge.

New threads created by Noman and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/category-page-showing-all-products-of-other-language/

April 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm #3639441

adisH

Here you can see the issue - hidden link

Working well in german language - hidden link

When hit pagination / any filter

April 18, 2019 at 2:14 pm #3639873

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

For this new issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/category-page-showing-all-products-of-other-language/

and we will continue to work on the new ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

April 19, 2019 at 8:28 am #3644141

adisH

i did everything but issue not solved.

I still have issue with category page showing all products of other language and i hit pagination i will show nothing in English language becuase there is only single product.

Already login details & FTP detail sent so Please check it for me.

When i update ACF fields its update in both languages. (hidden link)

All detail sent to you so please check and solve the issue / let me know if anything you required from me.

i used WPML many times but this time i have many issues. we we need to go live so please check it ASAP.

April 19, 2019 at 8:32 am #3644147

Noman
Supporter

Please reply on the New Ticket that we had created for Category page issue. Link to that ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/category-page-showing-all-products-of-other-language/

The topic ‘[Closed] Activate all WPML plugin site stopped working’ is closed to new replies.