This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
March 18, 2019 at 8:13 pm #3373069

ryanW-11

I am trying to: Install and Activate the the plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
My admin dashboard

Instead, I got: A white screen hidden link

I have turned WP_DEBUG on, and I have also turned on WP_DEBUG_LOG but nothing is being written to the log. I also tried turning on on screen error messages, however nothing shows up. The front page works fine still however I can't access any of my admin area as long as sitepress-multilingual-cms . Simply removing the the plugin restores all admin area functionality.

I have to imagine that there is a conflict going on here with one of the other plugins so I'll give you a list of the other plugins that we are running

a3-lazy-load regenerate-thumbnails
advanced-custom-fields remove-query-strings-from-static-resources
advanced-iframe
agile-crm-lead-management shortcodes-ultimate
akismet autoptimize sitepress-multilingual-cms
styles-and-layouts-for-gravity-forms
the-grid
cubebox2 themify-wc-product-filter
dagallery2 ts-visual-composer-extend
disable-gutenberg
dzs-zoomtimeline
email-login-auth wcdpue-pro
error-log-monitor wonderplugin-lightbox
font_typed woo-advanced-discounts
fraudlabs-pro-for-woocommerce woo-bulk-editor
fusion-builder woo-gutenberg-products-block
fusion-core woocommerce
gmail-smtp
google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp woocommerce-composite-products
gravity-forms-pdf-extended woocommerce-gravityforms-product-addons
gravityforms woocommerce-my-account-widget
gravityformsagilecrm woocommerce-product-bundles
gravityformsmailchimp
http2-server-push
index.php wordfence
js_composer wordpress-seo
js_composer-old wp-asset-clean-up
wp-fastest-cache
mailchimp-for-wp wp-fastest-cache-premium
nelio-ab-testing wp-fastest-cache-premium.zip
olark-live-chat wp-media-category-management
popup-maker xt-woo-floating-cart
post-duplicator xt-woo-quick-view

March 18, 2019 at 9:10 pm #3373367

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] Activating Plugin causes white screen for admin area only’ is closed to new replies.