Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by robR-9 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 8:05 am #3764405

robR-9

I am trying to: enable WPML Translation Management

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: no link available, the problem only shows in the back-end

I expected to see: the plug-in being enabled

Instead, I got: first an HTTP 500 Error, and then an error showing me the text "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.". I am not receiving an email from the site with instructions. The only way to get this error gone, is to change the folder name of WPML Translation Management plug-in, which disables the plug-in.

May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #3764673

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPM support.

Your WP Memory Limit is not enough: hidden link
That could be the main reason.
Please increase it and check.

Also,
Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/#enabling-the-built-in-debugging-feature-in-wordpress.
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

May 8, 2019 at 9:02 am #3764825

robR-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!