Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by fulvioP 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
May 14, 2018 at 11:14 am #2117353

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, this is Ahmed Ibrahim from the second tier support team.

Our developers have made some comparative test on the dashboard and they have compared the results between 2017 and The7 themes regarding queries and query time. However, The7 always has a longer page generation time (and also consumes more memory).

Also, they suggest you go to WPML -> String Translation -> Auto register strings for translation, and then click "Edit" and select all the domain in the popup then click Apply. (this should give you a better performance at the back-end)

For the time enhancement when enabling the OPCache, it will be hard to tell exactly, but you should get a better load time while OPCache is enabled.

For the Italian admin user, you can ask him to go to his profile and change the language for himself only to be Italian and leave the main language of the admin site to be English if this is ok with you.

Best Regards.

May 15, 2018 at 9:03 am #2132656

fulvioP

I'm not happy. The problem is not solved but after 5 pages I cant ask more to the support.
Thank you anyway. May be next time I need to choose another theme?