Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edn-4 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 12:50 pm #3987489

edn-4

I am trying to: to add new language kazakh it will added successfully but translation not done hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 10, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3988061

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 11, 2019 at 6:13 am #3992047
edn-4

Ma doing same step but nothing to be change. getting same problem

And one thing after translation if am copy my site url from one tab to other or browser getting page not found.
this will be original link hidden link
and this is after translation
hidden link

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-after-translation-getting-page-not-found-error/

June 11, 2019 at 3:52 pm #3996979

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the Page not found error for the translation issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2019 at 12:07 pm #4003995

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. There is no Kazakhstan translation for *December* string in String Translation. So please try the following steps and check you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Visit WPML>>String Translation
2) Search for *December* string
3) Translate the string to *Kazakhstan*
4) Complete the translation

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4004097

edn-4

thanks for the reply am doing same thing already but nothing to get. face same issue again.

June 12, 2019 at 1:53 pm #4004941

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The strings are not translated yet and the current status is *In the translation basket*. Please complete the translation from WPML>>String Translation and let me know your feedback.

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 18, 2019 at 4:40 am #4040235

edn-4

when it will done translate basket process ?

June 18, 2019 at 1:42 pm #4044123

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We have to send the translation jobs to a translator or translation service for translating it. Otherwise, the translation jobs will be there in the translation basket. We can also clear it from the translation basket.

Please check the attached images and following documentation for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/#using-translation-management

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/working-with-translation-managers/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 19, 2019 at 5:09 am #4047969

edn-4

thanks for the reply i have an another issue with acf field.
am try to translate acf field data, text will translate successfully but image not. this issue occur on my another site am using the plugin
hidden link
can please help my out this. actually this is very important. as my search you have provide a solution am follow the same but get nothing. please look at

June 19, 2019 at 11:58 am #4051267

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. We will get back to you soon in the ACF related tickets. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 19, 2019 at 12:01 pm #4051273

edn-4

Thank you!
okay let discuss in new ticket