This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 21, 2018 at 10:46 am #2754943

andreaG-46

I'm trying to translate an element of WPBakery named 'service Item' in the template nt forester. In source code the element generates the tag "nt_forester_section_services":
The tag is in the source of page:

[nt_forester_section_services itype="x5" btnstyle="btn-primary" btnsize="btn-sm" btnpos="text-center" title="La casa" desc="Scopri la Locanda Montegiovi, immersa nella natura del Casentino" btnlink="url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.locandamontegiovi.it%2Fla-casa%2F|title:Read%20more||" icolor="#ffffff" bgcss=".vc_custom_1537459214553{background-image: url(hidden link) !important;}"]

I made a new xml file and uploaded in theme root (tryed to upload also also in wp root) with the following content:

<wpml-config>
<shortcodes>
<shortcode>
<tag>nt_forester_section_services</tag>
<attributes>
<attribute encoding="allow_html_tags">title</attribute>
<attribute encoding="allow_html_tags">desc</attribute>
</attributes>
</shortcode>
</shortcodes>
</wpml-config>

Then i switched back to the default theme and again to nt forester to load the xml but I still can't find the tag in the translation page.

can you help me?

September 24, 2018 at 2:41 pm #2760811

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Maybe you will be having the issue because of the sync issues. Please make sure the page translation is completed. Then make a minor edit the original language page to refresh the translation settings. After that open the translation for edit in Translation Editor and check the *nt_forester_section_services* element values are registered for translation or not.

If you are still having the issues, please let me know the following for tracking the issue.

a) Please share me the URL of the Page you having the issue

b) Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Adding a tag translation for WPBakery Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.