This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #3724029

T4ng

Adding a translation for an image associated with a page (for whatever language) breaks to content of each translation to the original one: content, layout, medias, ...). It doesn't seem to depend on whether "Use WPML's Translation Editor" is toggled or not.
That's a HUGE waste of time, and makes my content very unstable.

Is there a parameter that can be responsible of this behavior?

May 2, 2019 at 1:47 pm #3725007

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm not sure that there is one parameter that responsible for this behavior. This issue will need to be debugged.

1. Could you please tell me how are you translating an image?
2. Please explain to me the steps of how to replicate this issue.

Also, I can see that WordPress is not updated on your site. Please update WordPress and WPML to their latest versions to make sure that this problem is not already fixed with the latest versions.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Adding an image translation brings the content of every translation to the origi’ is closed to new replies.