This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to add multiple new custom RTL Languages

Solution:
- Follow the steps as mentioned here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/adding-sindhi-new-rtl-language/#post-1340799
- Now if you want multiple languages to edit the plugin code and add the code as below on line 20:

array_push($rtl, 'my_first_custom_lang_code', 'my_second_custom_lang_code', 'my_third_custom_lang_code');
return $rtl;

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vikram 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 30, 2018 at 10:38 am #2776424

Vikram

Similar to the thread https://wpml.org/forums/topic/adding-sindhi-new-rtl-language/

I am trying to add multiple custom RTL languages. For the same there is instruction in that thread to install a plugin. Further said " If you are using a language code that is different from 'sd' you can just edit the plugin code".

So for each new custom RTL language I shall replace the code name("sd") in the plugin code and install it multiple times
or
For each new custom RTL language I shall add following line of code:

array_push($rtl, 'my_custom_lang_code');

below the line " array_push($rtl, 'sd'); " already included in your plugin code.

Kindly let me know how to implement it.

October 2, 2018 at 4:56 am #2780335

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

If you have multiple languages you can just add languages as below:

array_push($rtl, 'my_first_custom_lang_code', 'my_second_custom_lang_code', 'my_third_custom_lang_code');
return $rtl;

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

October 2, 2018 at 11:34 am #2781268

Vikram

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!