Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Martin Pavlicek 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bernat Torras.

Author Posts
April 21, 2017 at 3:42 pm #1259179

Martin Pavlicek

Hi,

I am using the "Display option to use the values submitted in a different field" functionality, which you can find in Address field settings under the bookmark "Advanced" (see image).

I would like to translate the text "Same as delivery address", but unfortunately it doesn't showing up in string translation and in form translations.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:
E.g. hidden link
In the second page of the form --> under Billing address (Adresse de facturation).

I expected to see:
The text "Same as delivery address" in String translation with possibility to translate it.

Instead, I got:
Nothing. So I can't translate it and it still appears on front-end in the original language.

If you need more information, let me know.

Thank you for answer.

Best,

Martin

April 24, 2017 at 7:49 am #1259952

Bernat Torras

Hi Martin,

Thanks for contacting support, I'll do my best to help you with this! 🙂

I think that we'll need to take a deeper look at your backend configuration to try to find out the best way to translate it. I've marked your next reply as private. Could you use it to share your backend and ftp credentials with us in a secure way?

Also, could you provide us the backend URL of the form that contains this option?

Thanks,
Bernat

April 25, 2017 at 8:45 am #1261032

Bernat Torras

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the credentials. I've checked it and I see its a current bug with Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin. I've already reported it to our development team so they can take a look at it and try to fix it as quick as possible.

I'll update you as soon as we get any fix for this.

Thanks,
Bernat

May 29, 2017 at 11:05 am #1286301

Martin Pavlicek

Hi Bernat,

is there anything new?

When can I expect this bug will be solved?

Thanks!
Martin

June 8, 2017 at 9:24 am #1293748

Martin Pavlicek

Hi Bernat,

is there any update?

It has been more than 6 weeks since your last reply.

Thank you for answer.

June 8, 2017 at 9:34 am #1293766

Bernat Torras

Hi Martin,

The development team haven't provided any update about it yet. I'll ping them to see if I can prioritize it or get any workaround.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks,
Bernat

June 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm #1294026

Martin Pavlicek

Thanks!

Any workaround will be fine for me as well.

Martin

June 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm #1304549

Martin Pavlicek

Hi Bernat,

any update or workaround?
The bug is still there.

Thank you for answer.

Martin

June 26, 2017 at 8:00 am #1305326

Bernat Torras

Hi Martin,

Sorry but we don't have anything yet. I'll ping compatibility team again and I'll update you as soon as we have anything ready.

Thanks.
Bernat

July 31, 2017 at 3:27 pm #1331449

Martin Pavlicek

Hi Bernat,

It has been more than 3 months and still no solution or workaround provided.
The bug is still there, even after the latest updates!

Is that a standard manner how WPML is providing support to the paying customers and helping to fix bugs on WPML side???

It's really frustrating.

Martin

The topic ‘[Closed] Address field – "Use Values Submitted in a Different Field" can't be translated’ is closed to new replies.