This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 9:39 pm

dcruzK

I am trying to: My elementor tool does not work.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: only when you are logged in, and click edit with elementor, the php error happens.

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0. in /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element-factory.php(39): WPML_Translation_Element->__construct(0, Object(SitePress), NULL) #1 /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders-elementor/src/class-wpml-elementor-adjust-global-widget-id.php(37): WPML_Translation_Element_Factory->create_post(0) #2 /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Elementor_Adjust_Global_Widget_ID->adjust_ids('') #3 /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #4 /hom in /homepages/22/d700587615/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AiBBio/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php on line 28

September 20, 2018 at 12:21 am #2750209

dcruzK

Still having this error.

September 21, 2018 at 7:17 am #2754162

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Adjust_Global_Widget_ID eror’ is closed to new replies.