Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by antoineC-15 3 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 3, 2018 at 5:31 am #2455588

antoineC-15

I am trying to: access my admin backend

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: My wordpress dashboard

Instead, I got: http error 500 since the last update, i deleted sitepress multilingual cms plugin and reinstalled it through cpanel and it still wont work. If this plugin is deactivated or deleted i can have acess to the admin dashboard but i can only see the left menu

Capture d'écran 2018-07-03 01.28.56.png
July 3, 2018 at 6:52 am #2455751

Amit
Supporter

Hi there,

Can you please follow this document - https://wpml.org/faq/500-error/ - see if there's anything that can be improved and also confirm your site meets the minimum requirements for running WPML?

Thanks!
Amit

July 3, 2018 at 8:04 am #2455983

antoineC-15

Hi! Thanks for the answer but i already did all of that. Here is the debug message coming from the website :

Notice: Undefined index: popup-maker/includes/pum-sdk/freemius in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-slider-pro-premium/freemius/start.php on line 173

Notice: Trying to get property 'plugin_path' of non-object in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-slider-pro-premium/freemius/start.php on line 178

Notice: Undefined index: popup-maker/includes/pum-sdk/freemius in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-slider-pro-premium/freemius/start.php on line 256

Deprecated: The (unset) cast is deprecated in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-content/plugins/woochimp/includes/classes/libraries/rightpress-helper.class.php on line 473

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-content/plugins/woochimp/woochimp.php on line 123

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-includes/meta.php on line 194

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-includes/meta.php on line 194

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/gazouill/gbmaternity.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924

July 4, 2018 at 4:25 am #2460085

antoineC-15

Added this code in wp-config.php still wont work, should i keep it anyway?

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

Capture d'écran 2018-07-04 00.24.28.png
July 4, 2018 at 5:36 pm #2464520

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. From the debug log it seems there is a problem with ‘wp-review-slider-pro-premium’ and ‘woochimp’ plugins. Can you try to disable them and see if the issue happens again?

Added this code in wp-config.php still wont work, should i keep it anyway?

Yes, please keep it.

- Please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

If still issue persists, I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.
Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Thank you

July 6, 2018 at 8:04 am #2469986

antoineC-15

Hi! The only way for me to provide you the debug info is when i'm connected to my admin but i wasnt able to do that as i said on my previous message. I deactivated my plugins and wpml seems to have a conflict with wp rocket. Now every plugin is activated except for wprocket, i have access to my admin and here is thedebug info that i get. There was no problem untili updated wpml.

July 6, 2018 at 10:31 am #2470436

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

For further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site.

Thank you

July 11, 2018 at 10:31 am #2486092

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

FTP login info that you have provided is not working here. Could you please provide me working login please. I have enabled private input box for your next reply.

Thank you

July 12, 2018 at 1:26 pm #2489656

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

I have tried in Filezilla and WinSCP but FTP login info still not working as you can in attached screenshot. It showing me following errors.

Status:	Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error:	Could not connect to server
Status:	Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error:	Could not connect to server

As FTP is not working, Could you please provide copy of your site using Duplicator plugin. So that I can further debug this issue.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thank you

FTP not working 1.png
July 13, 2018 at 12:10 pm #2492115

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks for the login info. I have followed these steps to debug this issue:

- I have enabled error reporting to your site by adding following code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

in wp-config.php file.

- I have deactivated ‘WooChimp’ plugin because it was throwing error/warnings as you can see in attached screenshot

- Then, activated ‘wp-rocket’ plugin and checked debug.log file from wp-content folder but I could not see any error/warning

- Then, activated ‘WP Rocket Helper Plugin | Override ExpiresDefault Rule’ plugin and checked debug.log file from wp-content folder but I could not see any error/warning

You site frontend and backend both working fine without any issue, Could you please check and confirm and feel free to let me know if you found any issue. I’ll be more than happy to help.

Thank you

woochimp plugin errors.png
wp rocket with WPML no issues.png
July 13, 2018 at 6:05 pm #2492623

antoineC-15

Hi again! Well it is normal that you dont see any errors since wprocket is not working at all even when activated on the staging website. As you can see at backend, wprocket couldnt write any code into .htaccess.

wprocket.png
July 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm #2528508

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

I have fixed this issue by created .htaccess file and now all working fine. Can you please take another look on it.

Thank you

July 17, 2018 at 6:51 am #2529479

antoineC-15

Hi again! The same error is shown as on my live website, i'm unable to connect through my admin! This happened when i updated wpml this really weird! Thanks again for helping

Capture d'écran 2018-07-17 02.48.59.png
July 17, 2018 at 11:54 am #2530088

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

In your screenshot it’s showing URL of staging site and that site working fine as you can see in attached screenshot. Could you please send me page URL or screenshot where I can see the issue.

Thank you

login page.png
July 17, 2018 at 1:20 pm #2530280

antoineC-15

Well i just did...As you can see , my screenshot is showing a WordPress error as im trying to login -.- look closely on what the tab Says when i am hovering the mouse on it. Its just loading and loading without being able yo connect and have access to dashboard as i told in the previous. Did you try to login?