This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 8:54 am

stavA

I am trying to: adding the custom field area on cn language edit area

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: English backend screen shot

Instead, I got: cn backend screenshot

July 24, 2019 at 2:35 pm
July 24, 2019 at 6:25 pm #4276957

stavA

Hi,

I checked custom section, and notice i section missing when I modify field group, check screenshot

July 24, 2019 at 8:11 pm #4277413

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I see your original issue with ACF custom field seems to be solved as both pages in the WordPress Dashboard show the ACF editing screen, also both pages in the website frontend appears properly translated at:

hidden link
hidden link

As regarding your most recent request I couldn't understand what you need to achieve, I really appreciate the full details here in order to fully understand your issue and provide you with a detailed explanation. The screenshots provided show custom fields native to WPML, in other words these custom fields for WPML internal working not used for pages/posts translations and never showed in the website frontend for example. Please, let me know if it clarifies. Have a nice day.

July 25, 2019 at 5:59 am #4279333

stavA

hi

July 25, 2019 at 6:09 am #4279351

stavA

hi,

2 thing not fixed, and i try but it's not working
1) language dropdown not working see. screenshot1
2) to of the footer area not converted to cn language see. screenshot2

July 25, 2019 at 8:52 am #4281023

stavA

hello

July 25, 2019 at 1:35 pm #4283681

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. As your the issue of your original ticket subject is solve, I kindly ask you to mark this ticket as resolved and open a new one specific for your new issue, the reason we ask that, is to keep our forum organized into topics and to make it easier for our customers to find solutions for their issues on a topic basis. Thank you for your understanding and collaboration, have a nice day.