This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 7:17 am #4593003

evgeniiB

Main language of the site is english, but admin dashboard need to be russian language. I use "Admin Language Per User" plugin and after downloading WPML my admin dashboard became english. How to make my admin dashboard russian? I checked this way "WPML-Language-Admin language" (from other ticket from forum), but can't find this. Deactivated Admin Language Per User plugin, still no changes, admin dashboard in english. Please help to change admin dashboard language.

September 18, 2019 at 8:54 am #4593979

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please disable the plugin you are using for this.
Set your profile language here: https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/4593003-Screenshot_21.jpg

Then try this:
1. go to WPML > Theme and plugins localization
2. select the option "Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation and always load .mo files as backup" in localization option : hidden link
3. save
4. switch back to "Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)"

This fixed the same issue for many users.

Your issue should be fixed.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

September 18, 2019 at 9:12 am #4594199

evgeniiB

did as you said, still english. Maybe you do not understant my issue, please check attached screenshot all this should be in russian language. I have other site also using WPML, it has russian admin dashboard, but became english after WPML plugin update about 3-4 months ago and also can't switch to russian.

September 18, 2019 at 11:37 am #4595859

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

Let me know your site login details to check this closely.
The next reply private.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] Admin Dashboard language’ is closed to new replies.