This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by evgeniiB 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 5:00 am #4592477

evgeniiB

Main language of the site is english, but admin dashboard need to be russian language. I use "Admin Language Per User" plugin and after downloading WPML my admin dashboard became english. How to make my admin dashboard russian. I checked this way WPML-Language-Admin language (from other ticket from forum), but can't find this. Please help to change admin dashboard language.

September 18, 2019 at 6:02 am #4592639

evgeniiB

Deactivated Admin Language Per User plugin, still no changes, admin dashboard in english

September 18, 2019 at 6:19 am #4592691

evgeniiB

Hello, I Deactivated Admin Language Per User plugin, still no changes, admin dashboard in english

September 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm #4596585

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please share temporary access to your site. Let me have a closer look into the issue. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

September 19, 2019 at 12:02 pm #4604489

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please follow the below steps.

Goto WPML > Theme and plugin localization > Localization options, Uncheck the option "Assume that the original language of all strings is English" and save

This seems to resolve the issue for my user. However I am not sure if that is required in any case, I have requested assistance from second-tier for further clarification,

Let me know if that works for you.

September 19, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4604629

evgeniiB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!