This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
February 8, 2019 at 1:35 pm #3175383

matsH-2

I am trying to: create an order manually on the admin page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the usual create order page

Instead, I got: a blank page with the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_type() on boolean in /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php:780 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php(178): WCML_Product_Bundles->is_bundle_product(7617) #1 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WCML_Product_Bundles->sync_product_bundle_meta_with_translations(7617) #2 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-includes/post.php(3758): do_action('wp_insert_post', 7617, Object(WP_Post), false) #5 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-admin/includes/post.php(628): wp_insert_post(Array) #6 /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-admin/post-new.php(70): get_default_post_to_edit('shop_order', true) #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/artflow.fi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-product-bundles.php on line 780

Everything works fine after I disable the WC Multilingual plugin.

February 11, 2019 at 5:53 am #3180855

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

The issue is already reported to our developers and they are working on it, in the meantime, could you please use the fix provided here and let me know if this helps?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-since-last-update/#post-3179491

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Admin order blank page’ is closed to new replies.