This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 29, 2018 at 11:19 am

arminA-5

I am trying to:Add

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:Admin page with all menus correctly

Instead, I got:menus that does not fit the screen

October 1, 2018 at 5:13 pm #2778956

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I was not able to reproduce this issue in a test site, so I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentySeventeen. With these settings, is the issue resolved?

Also, Please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

October 4, 2018 at 7:44 am #2786573

arminA-5

I ran health check on the website and go through troubleshooting steps and find out the issue is related to cornerstone. If I do disable cornerstone, I no longer experience the issue when I change the language to Persian.

October 4, 2018 at 1:58 pm #2787746

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for testing that for me. I installed the latest version of Cornerstone and I am not able to reproduce the issue. Please try updating to Cornerstone 3.2.5 and let me know if the issue persists. Thanks.