This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 10:53 am #4579295

visiblecomunicacion

I expected to see the admin panel only in one language: spanish. Now im seeing in spanish and english.

September 16, 2019 at 3:55 pm #4582407

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you tell me if you can provide me with cPanel or FTP info of the site? I deactivated WooCommerce in order to reupgrade it and thus checking , but the site went blank so possibly there is a theme-depended function there (I am very sorry for this trouble). I need FTP in order to get the site restored quickly.

I removed all the WooCommerce strings and created a Duplicator package beforehand any change. I marked you next reply as private, so that you share this info.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 16, 2019 at 4:16 pm #4582601

visiblecomunicacion

Hello, are you try to solve it?

Im just saying for stay away while you try it.

September 16, 2019 at 4:19 pm #4582617

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

The site was online quickly, I am now on those translations, checking if I can import them.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 16, 2019 at 4:29 pm #4582653

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I am still not able to import translations - I consulted our 2nd tier and will get back to you once they reply back.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 16, 2019 at 4:31 pm #4582655

visiblecomunicacion

Its appear to be good now

September 16, 2019 at 5:02 pm #4582793

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Yes, will that work?
hidden link

I set this option:
"No usar la Traducción de cadenas para traducir temas y plugines"

So plugin/theme translations will be loaded from default .po files now, not from database any more (this will also be future default, with the next versions of String Translation).

Regards,
Bruno Kos