This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 9:39 am #4369041

glebM

As Amit asked, creating the ticket here 🙂

Trying to speedup admin, navigating there seems tooo slow. Tried different solutions already, disabled all poosible in wpml (string autoregister, auto ID, etc..)

We even migrated the site to other location to see if it gets better on quickier server, it does a bit, but stil tooo slow...

hidden link

You can get login from here: hidden link
Passfrase is: speed

August 9, 2019 at 1:41 pm #4370895

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I tried to follow the secret URL but was not able to read the info. I even created an account on the website. And finally burned by mistake the secret. Can you share credentials through our website? I activated the private box to share login info safely. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

I might need to take a Duplicator copy of your website to test it against our servers. Would you authorize me to take it?

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

August 9, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4371117

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you, I confirm the login data is working.

Can I take a Duplicator copy of the website?

Best regards,
Jamal

August 9, 2019 at 2:39 pm #4371237

glebM

Yes please! 🙂

August 9, 2019 at 3:25 pm #4371589

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you :-). I downloaded the package and will be running tests. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

August 13, 2019 at 9:25 am #4386581

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I have been able to test the copy of your website locally against the beta release of WPML plugins, and it shows significant improvements so far.
https://wpml.org/2019/08/wpml-4-3-beta-1-with-much-faster-string-translation/

The orders page, which is almost the heavy page in a WooCommerce backend loads in less than 6s. The products page loads in less than 6s.

The pages list loads in less than 5s. Page edit instead takes about 12s. But that can be explained by the use of Elementor and Elementor Add-ons.

So far, I believe that the beta WPML plugins have increased the responsiveness of the website backend.

If you still notice slow loading with a specific page in the backend or frontend, we'll be happy to investigate that further.

Best regards,
Jamal