This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 2:36 pm #3691577

torben-simonM

Hi guys,

The plugin Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual is not workin anymore since the last update of your plugin or from the mates of WPML. ACF fields are not translated anymore. For example on our website hidden link is the footer in further in german is the plugin activated. This bug costs us SERPs by google. Please fix this issue immediately.

Thanks Torben & Team

April 28, 2019 at 9:49 am #3697553

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Currently, when I check the link that you gave me, I can see that the footer is in English and things seem to be OK. Have you fixed this issue already?

When using WPML and the Advanced Custom Fields plugin, it is also needed to use the Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual bridge plugin. I can see that it is not active on your site and this could be the reason for the problem that you are having. Please activate this plugin. You can find more information here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/

Regards,
Itamar.

April 30, 2019 at 9:39 am #3710131

torben-simonM

Hi Itamar, thank you for your informations. Is the "Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual bridge plugin" an extra plugin? The plugin is at the moment deactivated to have a no issues on the site for our rankings.

April 30, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3712067

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Could you please add here the error that you get when the Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual plugin is active?

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 30, 2019 at 2:50 pm #3712555

torben-simonM

Here it is. I get now specific error. I deactivated the plugin again because the error is not pretty for our serps.

April 30, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3712579

torben-simonM

Here it is, sorry.

April 30, 2019 at 8:31 pm #3714839

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I think that it would be best if I check things on your site to understand how you have translated the ACF fields.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual plugin with an BIG FATAL ERROR’ is closed to new replies.