This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 5:35 pm

ryanT-10

I am trying to:
Use advanced editor to translate content of the site. All translations are provided (the counter says 100%)
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
Updated icon by the "Intended Parents" and "Plans and services" pages - "Edit translation" which as I understand the translations has been successfully sent and the content of the page is ready to be published
Instead, I got:
Site crash, thankfully not permanent, after manually entering wp-admin url it loads correctly (but we still receive email confirmation about the site crash and that WMPL was responsible for that). Also the page that was supposed to be translated still shows "plus" icon for that language meaning none of the translations has been saved.

July 19, 2019 at 8:54 pm #4248223

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

i was able to access your backend with the details you provided and went to Pages-> Plans and services -> and re saved the translations within Advanced Translation Editor being able to successfully saving them without any errors

i recommend increasing your WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 256M or higher at the moment its at 40M

please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue

July 19, 2019 at 9:36 pm #4248335

ryanT-10

We updated WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to the size you recommended. However, we still can't add Spanish translation to both "Plans and services" and "Intended Parents" pages. I click the "plus" icon, it takes me to adv editor, I'm saving it (the button is has label to "Redeliver") and once I'm back in WordPress admin panel it still doesn't recognize that Spanish version - it's still on the list with "plus" icon.

July 19, 2019 at 10:32 pm #4248461

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

it should be resolved now , i had to run the troubleshooting actions to clear the WPML cache as it seemed that the translation was stuck

The topic ‘[Closed] Advanced editor doesn't send translations and crashes the site’ is closed to new replies.