Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
December 18, 2018 at 1:28 am #3010515

adoneB

Hi
I've got a bug

Please notice that in the first case the sentence "Light control shapewear" is in bold and is part of a paragraph but WPML presents it as if a different one hence not allowing to properly select markers.
This does not happen in the second example.

Moreover everything gets messed up because paragraphs get unsynced.

I will appreciate your support which is always great

December 18, 2018 at 7:43 pm #3013688

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Can you tell me a little about how you create the content for the page? Are you using any page builder? If you view the text tab of the content, are there an tags or shortcodes around the text that is getting separated? tags would be wrapped like this < > and shortcode would be enclosed in [ ].

The topic ‘[Closed] Advanced editor is not working right with formatted phrases’ is closed to new replies.