This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.65 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 14, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Islam Mahmoud

I am trying to:
Search in any language otherwise Arabic
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
The advanced search page in English/ Deutsch/ French ..etc copy of the website, Not in Arabic
Instead, I got:
The Arabic page of "advanced search" page
The problem became worse after I pressed "Menu synchronization"> Apply... It became in all menus also

September 17, 2018 at 5:52 am #2739698

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? I can see that advanced search is correctly showing on English pages, It seems like I am missing some steps so could you please provide me step to step guide to reproduce the issue.

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Further, we recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Advanced search in all languages is directing to Arabic’ is closed to new replies.