This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 week, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 1:24 pm #4639079

errynD

I am trying to: use translation credits

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The ordered translation credits

Instead, I got: standard demo quantity

Basically I think the machine translation credits have lost the link to my account somehow, ton ams it doesn't even display there was an order ($49.99 publisher package with a bonus amount on top of I can't remember how much).

It has the right email of erryn@needham-group.com but the translation credits don't exist. Quite frustrating...

September 25, 2019 at 3:01 pm #4640171

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

The word count should be updated shortly. Please let me know once you see that it is correct. Thanks!

September 26, 2019 at 3:03 pm #4648179

Lauren
Supporter

Hi there, I just wanted to follow up to make sure that everything is working as expected and that the word count was transferred to the correct domain. Let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!

September 30, 2019 at 12:35 pm #4664627

errynD

Hi there,

I'm afraid there has been no change and the wrong credits are showing.

September 30, 2019 at 7:46 pm #4667381

Lauren
Supporter

OKay, I'm sorry that it has not yet been resolved. Thanks for letting me know, I'm checking with the developers again to see how we can get this fixed for you. I'll post here just as soon as I hear back.

October 2, 2019 at 3:49 pm #4681877

Lauren
Supporter

Our developers are asking if we can access your site to get this resolved. Would it be possible for you to share the login details? If so, I have marked the next reply as private. You can fill in dummy content for the FTP details.

October 2, 2019 at 5:19 pm #4682385

Lauren
Supporter

Great thanks, I've sent this info to our developers and hopefully will have an update for you soon.

October 4, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4695641

Lauren
Supporter

Our developers should now have this resolved for you. Can you please log in when you get a chance and confirm that you have received the quota?