This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was not able to sync translator to the Advanced Translation Editor. Solution: check in database if these 2 keys have the same value ("WPML_SITE_ID:ate" and "WPML_SITE_ID:global"). They should have the same value. Otherwise, please copy the value of "WPML_SITE_ID:global" into "WPML_SITE_ID:ate". You will need to have access to the database user interface, usually phpMyAdmin, either through your hosting panel dashboard or through a WordPress plugin such as Adminer or phpMyAdmin. Then you will need to query the {prefix}options table, {prefix} depends on your installation, it is usually wp_. Execute this query(adapt prefix) to search for the WPML options:

select * from wp_options where like "%WPML_SITE_ID%";

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Silvia 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 3:46 pm #4512619

Silvia

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'd like to translate gravity forms and I get this message:
WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.

September 4, 2019 at 3:57 pm #4512715

Silvia

I just tried to synchronize translators and translation managers and got this message:

Error: Api error missing resource: Website not found, please validate site identifier

Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact WPML support.

September 4, 2019 at 5:07 pm #4513097

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please check in database if these 2 keys have the same value ("WPML_SITE_ID:ate" and "WPML_SITE_ID:global"). They should have the same value. Otherwise, please copy the value of "WPML_SITE_ID:global" into "WPML_SITE_ID:ate".

If it does not work, please tell us if you have changed your site domain lately? If you have registered a new key from wpml.org?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

September 5, 2019 at 11:39 am #4518825

Silvia

Jamal,
Could you provide more info or help on how to do this?
Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 11:59 am #4518949

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Sure. For the first part check in database if these 2 keys have the same value ("WPML_SITE_ID:ate" and "WPML_SITE_ID:global"). They should have the same value. Otherwise, please copy the value of "WPML_SITE_ID:global" into "WPML_SITE_ID:ate".
You will need to have access to the database user interface, usually phpMyAdmin, either through your hosting panel dashboard or through a WordPress plugin such as Adminer or phpMyAdmin.
Then you will need to query the {prefix}options table, {prefix} depends on your installation, it is usually wp_. Execute this query(adapt prefix) to search for the WPML options:

select * from wp_options where  like "%WPML_SITE_ID%";

See the attached image of an example in phpMyAdmin.

For the second part, please check this article on how to register your website for automatic updates. It is the same registration.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 5, 2019 at 12:56 pm #4519381

Silvia

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!