This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I've received this message when trying to send a job to translation with the ATE.

WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.

Solution:

In recent WPML versions, there is no need to click the link in the email if you are the Translation Manager of the site. Please update WPML and the Translation Management add-on to their latest versions and this problem should be solved.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Stefan 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 28, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3698159

Stefan

I am trying to: translate pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: -

I expected to see: I expect the possibility to translate pages.

Instead, I got: error

Batch #1

WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.

Please open the confirmation email that you received and click on the link inside it to confirm your email.

Resend that email

Rollback jobs...

Batch rolled back

April 29, 2019 at 3:33 pm #3705055

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In recent WPML versions, there is no need to click the link in the email if you are the Translation Manager of the site. I can see that WPML and its add-ons are not updated to their latest versions on your site.
Could you please update and see if the issue persists?

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 29, 2019 at 4:05 pm #3705263

Stefan

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Updating did the trick.