This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4102679

adamW-17

Hmm - I don't know if you've just made some changes with this issue directly above ^^ but it's now loaded the attributes correctly in WooCommerce Multilingual and I've managed to clear this above issue.

The others are still under investigation.

regards - ADAM.

June 28, 2019 at 10:05 pm #4110249

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I would like to invite you to log into the test server with using the following information:

hidden link

Username: wpml
Password: support

I have been able to open the Elementor Front-End Editor on all Spanish pages. It seems the issue with your site is caused due to cheap hosting or your server configuration.

Did you already reach out to the hosting company?

While testing ony once I received an error from Elementor, when I tried to open various Front-End Editors at the same time. On the next single attempt it worked as expected.

Solutions or issues with the Elementor Editor further can be found here:
hidden link

I also enabled the wp-debug featuure on the test server.

There is not any error, only a warning in regards to advanced-cache.php

In case you receive a similar warning, go inside of the wp-config.php file an edit the following line at the bottom of the file:

define('WP_CACHE', false);

For my surprise the migrated site did not show any errors in regards of Elementor. It seems the issue is somehow connected with your server.

Once you receive feedback from the Elementor Support please let me know if they were able to find the problem.

Kind regards
Andreas

June 29, 2019 at 7:36 am #4111259

adamW-17

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the feedback and update on this issue. I will take a look at the link and login shortly. In the mean time, I will reach out to our hosting provider and see if the php version can be updated on our server.

To be honest here, this site once completed will be migrated to a dedicated cloud solution in Google using GitLab. But for now, I will see if the php version can be updated?

I will also let you know of any feedback I receive from Elementor. They requested WP login credentials yesterday.

Thanks again for your very efficient assistance in this issue.

regards - ADAM

June 30, 2019 at 6:03 am #4113427

adamW-17

Hello Andreas,

Just received this information from Elementor:

Regarding the issue of opening the translated pages, this may be due to the use of the WPML Translation Editor to automatically translate a page after creating with Elementor in your default language. However, we're unable to confirm this or provide any further recommendation as WPML is a third-party plugin/service. However, we highly recommend that you report this to WPML's support team as well for any recommendation on this particular issue. You're free to let us know the outcome and their feedback that may shed some light on this for our reference. If they need any help from us, they can open an issue on our Github page where our developers will be happy to assist

hidden link

July 1, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4121155

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

The provided site ends in an 404 error. Could you please update the earlier provided access credentials?

As I did not experience the same issue on our test server but I would like to have another look at your site and then escalate to oru developers, if necessary.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 1, 2019 at 5:32 pm #4121389

adamW-17

Also, I have requested the php the be upgraded to latest version.

July 1, 2019 at 6:31 pm #4121749

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

As resume the issue persisted when opening the Elementor Fornt End Editor on a second language.

I have now again tested this topic on your site by accessing these pages without any issues:

- Articles de mon panier
- Vente en gros fournitures de salon | Six étapes pour commander en ligne
- FAQ | Vente en gros salon de coiffure fournitures

On the other hand these pages gave an error:

- Conditions générales | Vente en gros salon de coiffure fournir
- Politique de confidentialité | Vente en gros salon de coiffure fournitures

I then realized that you are translating the page Privacy Policy | Wholesale Salon Hairdressing Supplies using WPML Advanced Translation Editor (ATE). I completed the translation once more and afterwards the Elementor Front End Editor opened for the French site.

I proceeded the same way for the pages:

- Conditions générales | Vente en gros salon de coiffure fournir

The Elementor support was right that there seemed to be a problem with the ATE, but it was solved after applying the translation again.

Please reach out to us again if the issue appears again.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 5, 2019 at 7:01 am #4148029

adamW-17

Hello Andreas,

Great work - the php is now updated to latest version and I have also tested the French translation which now works.

I'd like to thank you for your clean, precise and in-depth support into this issue which is now resolved.

Awesome work.
Regards - ADAM

July 5, 2019 at 7:05 am #4148097
adamW-17

Hi Andreas,

I'd just like to ask one more question related to adding en_US language to WPML?
We are UK based, and we are using the multi-currency as well as Flag identifier. So we'd like very much to show the US Flag and $ currency.

We have looked into WPML>Languages>Edit Languages but we can't seem to get this working?
Any assistance here would be great if possible please?

Regards - ADAM

New threads created by Andreas W. and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-how-to-use-custom-language/

July 5, 2019 at 5:59 pm #4153267

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi Adam,

I am really glad to hear that the issue was solved.

I have opened new ticket for you last question in regards to custom languages and I will be replying on the following thread within a few minutes.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-how-to-use-custom-language/

This way other clients will find it more easy to find ticket to similar issues.

Kind regards
Andreas