This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 2:32 pm #3907899

ingenieria-digital-oviedoS

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I've checked permalinks and as it is not fixed I've deactivated WPML plugin. Now I get error 500 every time for any page or admin section (except homepage it is still working) I mean "This page isn’t working dev.virtwayevents.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500." I get same message for all pages included inactive plugins, admin section so I can not revert this action or try other fixes. Cannot provide debug because admin section is error 500 too.

***EDITED***

Theme:
Jupiter X

Thanks in advance

May 29, 2019 at 1:29 am #3910745

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Before giving a detailed look I recommend you to change your WordPress Dashboard access details you provided above, please, do not provide any access details in a public reply. In order to restore the access to the wp-admin side of your website I would need some FTP access details, also, please, don't fortget to provide us with your updated WordPress Dashboard access details. I have enabled a private reply for you, so you can safely send these access details. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

June 7, 2019 at 3:57 pm #3977563

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details. Please, make sure to provide us with the server authentication details as well, as it is not possible to access the wp-admin of your website without first get logged in your server. A private reply is enabled for you again. Please, let me know if you need any additional details and clarifications, have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] Afer install WMPL Elementor pages stop to loading from admin ant loading.’ is closed to new replies.