Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 23, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Olivier zengbe

I am trying to: trying to install the plugi but i am keep getting this error

Afin de traduire Visual Composer facilement, vous devez ajouter les composants WPML suivants :

WPML Translation Management (Installer | Télécharger)
WPML String Translation (Installer | Télécharger)

Link to my site: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
Afin de traduire Visual Composer facilement, vous devez ajouter les composants WPML suivants :

WPML Translation Management (Installer | Télécharger)
WPML String Translation (Installer | Télécharger)

And the language switcher is not working

July 24, 2017 at 7:49 am #1325421

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hello, Olivier.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.

Issue one - error message.
The message explains itself.
You are missing two of WPML's add-ons which are required if you want to easily translate pages and posts that are built with the Visual Composer page builder.
The add-ons are String Translation, Translation Management.
You can read about in our documentations here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/visual-composer/
Since you only have our Multilingual Blog package, those two add-ons are not included in this package.
Your options are the following:
A. Keep using WPML and the Visual Composer plugin with the Multilingual Blog package and regularly translated your pages and posts. It still should work.
B. Upgrade to our Multilingual CMS package which includes all of our add-ons. And then translate your pages and posts with Visual Composer in an easier way with the possibility to also translated strings from your theme and plugin.
You can read more about upgrading WPML here.
https://wpml.org/purchase/

Issue two - Language Switcher
I can see the Language Switcher at the top right corner of the header section on your site.
Please see attached screenshot papiweb-ls.jpg
Have translated your pages and posts?
Otherwise, if you do not have any other translations, the Language Switcher will not be able to switch to the other languages.

I look forward to your reply!

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 24, 2017 at 10:08 am #1325552

Olivier zengbe

Yes, there is language switcher . but look horible . Tried to play with css but doesn't change.

July 24, 2017 at 9:17 pm #1326168

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Now I can see the Language Switcher on the footer of your site and it looks like it should look.
Please see attached screenshot ls-ok.jpg.
Do you still need help with this issue?

The topic ‘[Closed] Afin de traduire Visual Composer facilement, vous devez ajouter les composants W’ is closed to new replies.