This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 23, 2019 at 2:17 pm #3120975

raffaeleT-3

I am trying to: insert a new order (manually) in Woocommerce

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: See the JPG attachment

I expected to see:
Single Item € 25 x 1 Total €25
Item € 25 x 2 Total €50

Instead, I got:
But, with the secondary currency
Item € 50 x 2 Total 100 (see Jpg)

January 23, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3121796

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

You are using *Use directory for default language* option for the WPML>>Languages>>Language URL format, am I right?

Which option you are using for the currency calculation, *Automatic Exchange Rates* or *Currencies*?

Please let me know the exact steps to replicate the issue on your site. I went through the site, but not able to reproduce the issue exactly.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm #3121899

raffaeleT-3

Hi Bigul,

I setup the basic currency with EURO, then I added automatic exchange rates in USD, and automatic exchange rates updating from FIXER.
(At the moment I deleted the currency exchange because I need the website runs)

January 24, 2019 at 7:01 am #3123632

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the details. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] After added a secondary currency, total got calculated with error’ is closed to new replies.