This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 10:20 am

vaggelisD

Hi i am using wpml language selector in mobile menu it works fine with English language but when i move to another language the classes get disappear sharing the credential also please have a look and also let me know weather the theme is compatible with wpml asap

August 28, 2019 at 11:10 am
August 28, 2019 at 8:09 pm #4476773

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've checked things on your site, and I suspect that this we have here a compatibility issue with the theme that you are using. The Hotel Xenia theme by Plethora Themes. This theme is not officially compatible with WPML, and I can't find it on our list here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/
When adding a menu Language Switcher, it is possible to see that something is wrong as you show on the screenshot that you have attached.

So to continue debugging this issue, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. (If nobody logs in the test site will be available for one week from today.)
Could you please install the Hotel Xenia theme and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML as it is configured on your site.
Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the theme.

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 29, 2019 at 4:14 am #4477795

vaggelisD

Hi the link which you have provide is not getting load

August 29, 2019 at 6:32 pm #4483135

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Do you mean this link?
hidden link
For me, it is working.

In any case, here is a new link to a sandbox site.
hidden link
Please let me know if this link is working for you.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] After adding language selector the classes of menu disappear’ is closed to new replies.