This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by borutV 1 month, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4537187

borutV

Hi, today morning everything was ok, then i updated Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual plugin and it caused page break. Woocommerce Shop page was working, but categories not - oops can't find that page... also caused a strange issue to the menu - it was not taking to categories but to posts.
Then some message displayed: Following plugins are not updated - but wordpress did not show any update available... Also in my WPML admin there were this red signs to update...
My page now work but not entire - I had to deactivate the String Translation plugin.
I tried also to rename outdated plugins in Cpanel and downloaded updated once - which i installed and activated but still when i activate the String Translation plugin - it breaks. Again no categories, menu issues..
As I made some promotions and have many orders all the day - i cant really work on the site to figure out what causes this. Can you please help me?

September 9, 2019 at 3:31 pm #4538541

borutV

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!