Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 5, 2018 at 1:59 pm #1507209

jin woo

Hello,

First of all, is it a private area to provide a credential information?

Tell us what you are trying to do?
==> There is 3 languages and 2 of them have been translated. When you switch to English, a page is not loading and stop working.
I can't even see any error message and just stop.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
==>
hidden link
hidden link ( this page takes a lot of time to load )
The default language page loads fine.

I can provide the login information you need, if it's a private ticket.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

February 7, 2018 at 1:25 am #1509290

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

when i visit your homepage i am able to load all languages using the language switcher and switch between each language as expected.

is the issue still present ? if yes , is it with another page and not the homepage ?

February 7, 2018 at 2:23 am #1509314

jin woo

Hello,

No, it's not homepage as I mentioned.
hidden link
Map page is not working. It was working fine. Is there any update with google maps to cause this problem?

Thank you,

February 7, 2018 at 7:01 pm #1510502

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

I have enabled the login fields so i can take a closer look but i will need to fully understand the issue.

When i visit the page for the map i currently do not see the map rather just listings.

How do you add the map on the page ?

Also if you have removed it for now please add it again even if its not working so i can examine it,

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] After changing a language it stops loading.’ is closed to new replies.