We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

After I update WordPress to version 5.1.1, the product translation not showing!

Solution:

The Issue resolved by updating WooCommerce Multilingual plugin to Version 4.6.2.1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ibrahimA-9 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 28, 2019 at 11:43 am #3697847

ibrahimA-9

Tell us what you are trying to do?
After I update WordPress to the latest version 5.1.1, the product translation (Arabic) page not showing up!
The default language(English) of the product is shown.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No
Is there a similar example that we can see?

the product page in the default language is working fine:
hidden link

But It's not showing in the translated page (Arabic):
hidden link
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

April 29, 2019 at 2:59 pm #3704745

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin that might cause this problem. If possible get your site into a minimum environment. Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like Twentyseventeen and no plugins activated except WPML.
Is it possible for you to try it?
You will need first to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to Twentyseventeen (for example). If it persists then deactivate all plugins except the WPML and its add-ons and WooCommerce itself. Then please check if the problem persists. If it does not persist so start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back, then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

Also, please note the following. Your site uses two languages, English (default language) and Arabic (second language).
It uses the Language URL format option 'Different languages in directories' and also the option 'Use directory for default language.'
Was it always like this even before you updated WordPress?
I ask it because there seems something wrong. You need to also have a page for the original homepage URL of your site here -> hidden link
You need to specify a page or an HTML file. Please read more about it here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/directory-default-language/
Not having a page or an HTML file specified can cause problems.

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 30, 2019 at 8:36 pm #3714843

ibrahimA-9

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for your reply,

The Issue resolved by updating WooCommerce Multilingual plugin to Version 4.6.2.1

It uses the Language URL format option 'Different languages in directories' only before.

I've removed the option 'Use directory for the default language.'

Is there any more missed setting?

May 1, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3718565

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Great, I'm glad that the issue solved now.

According to the debug information that is attached to this ticket, I cannot see any other misconfigurations. If you would encounter any other issue with WPML, we are always here to help.

If this issue is resolved could you please mark this ticket as resolved?

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 4, 2019 at 8:45 am #3739571

ibrahimA-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!