Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
March 13, 2019 at 9:08 pm #3338235

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thanks for migrating the site. I was able to reproduce this issue on the copy of your site with minimal settings. I'm discussing with our developers and update here as soon as I have more information. Thanks for your continued patience.

March 14, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3347409

Lauren
Supporter

I have escalated this ticket to our 2nd tier support team so that they can take a closer look. I'll update here as soon as I have more information.

April 3, 2019 at 5:02 pm #3529107

Lauren
Supporter

After a lot of debugging by our developers, it looks like the X Pro theme is currently only translatable using manual translation. So this means you should disable the WPML Translation Editor, which is an option when you edit the page. You can find the switch to turn it off in the Languages box. Then, you will use the frontend manual method to translate the content.

Our team will be reaching out to the theme authors to get this resolved, but I don't have an ETA of when that would be.