Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcB-71 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 6:11 am #4490239

marcB-71

I am trying to: edit my site using divi builder

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:thai.shop.opulabs.com
I expected to see:
divi builder working
Instead, I got: divi builder not working.

August 31, 2019 at 2:38 pm #4491127

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

After installing WPML you are not able to edit the Pages in the frontend from the default and secondary languages, am I right? Please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 31, 2019 at 3:15 pm #4491177

marcB-71

After enabling the divi edit in the site,it keeps loading ,i am attaching a snapshot of it.

September 1, 2019 at 5:47 am #4492073

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Does it happen with other child sites of this Multisite?

Please switch for a moment to the latest version of Divi parent theme after a backup and make sure the bug is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not the WPML debug information). Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 3, 2019 at 3:19 pm #4505783

marcB-71

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!