This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
March 13, 2019 at 1:40 am #3329091

Most Association

I am trying to:
Regenerate thumbnails using wpcli regenerate thumbnails command

But the command now says that it is regenerating the images but none of them are regenerated. Instead, I need to use the plugin for regenerating which is working, but I need to use the command because it's bonded to a hook.

March 14, 2019 at 4:37 am #3340467

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I just tested this on my localhost and the wp-cli regeneration is working perfectly also with WPML. So, It seems like a theme/plugin conflict or a PHP error that is blocking some functionalities and creating such issues, so could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Minimal Setup

If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] After installing WPML regenerate thumbnails from wpcli not working’ is closed to new replies.