Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by melissa 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
October 29, 2013 at 8:23 am #283477

melissa

Hi,
Two weeks ago I updated to the latest versions of WPML because of the latest WooCommerce release. I uploaded a new product recently but when I went to add the translation I can't copy over the images - It says upload but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to click to add. I like the concept and flow of how this latest version works but not being able to add images is really frustrating. Am I missing a vital step or button somewhere???

WPML Multilingual CMS Installed Yes 2.9.3
WPML CMS Nav Installed Yes 1.4
WPML String Translation Installed Yes 1.9
WPML Sticky Links Installed Yes 1.3
WPML Translation Management Installed Yes 1.8
WPML Media Version 1.3

WPML image translation.jpg
October 29, 2013 at 9:51 am #283553

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Dear Melissa,

You have very old version of WPML Media plugin, please update to the latest version 2.0.2 to benefit from latest bug fixes and improvements.

You can check the latest released versions under "My Account -> Downloads" on this site. Instructions to update can be found here: http://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#2

Please remember to backup your database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like (search for WordPress backup plugins)

Let me know if the issue persists after the update has been done.

Thank you!

October 30, 2013 at 6:00 am #284019

melissa

Ooops! I didnt't realise I was that far behind!

Ok I have updated now but the images still don't show for the products that we uploaded the other day. After installing i then followed the prompts to update all media to all languages - still nothing showing in the newly translated products. Its there an additional step or button I am missing?

October 30, 2013 at 6:08 am #284023

melissa

It only didn't work for the 'Out of Stock' product but the rest it does now!!

Thanks!!